- A given name borrowed from Céleste, ultimately caelestis "heavenly".
Celeste may refer to:
- Celesta, a musical instrument
- Celeste (film), a German film about the life of Marcel Proust
- Celeste (actress), an adult film actress
- Celeste (frozen pizza), a brand of frozen pizza
- Celeste (soft drink), a brand of soft drink
- Celeste (Gemini series), a novel by V. C. Andrews
- Celeste, Texas, a rural city in North Texas
- Mary Celeste, a ship that was abandoned off the coast of Portugal in 1872
- Dick Celeste, governor of Ohio from 1983 to 1991.
- Voix céleste, a pipe organ stop
Celeste may also refer to:
Celeste in Spanish: Celeste
Celeste in Italian: Celeste